Just put together a pitch deck for a potential in-house corporate training.
Here’s some of the highlights…
You need an analytics strategy.
Making data-driven decisions is key to success in any business.
Having the right data at the right time makes all the difference.
Data-driven decision-making, as well as improved productivity and better overall outcomes begins with analytics.
Some of the benefits from a good analytics solution include:
- Provide timely and targeted coaching/training to agents.
- Ensures that the right materials are assigned.
- Optimizes process of following agent improvements, leading to skill development and job mastery.
- Eliminates the need for e-mailing countless excel spreadsheets
- Schedules coaching/ training at an appropriate time.
- Optimizes the follow up process to review impact of training and identifies when agent performance requires management attentions.
- Give’s Management a High Level Overview of important KPIs.
Business Strategy with Analytics – Aligning a business strategy to drive an organization forward requires a robust analytics solution. Businesses who have good analytics tend to be much more profitable and efficient then ones that do not. DMAIPH has helped dozens of companies in both the U.S. and the Philippines with adding more data analysis in their business strategy.
That’s why we have joined up with our key business partner PMCM Events Management to showcase our solutions at #TechToniPH in July 2017. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out what we can do to help you align your business strategy with analytics.