DMAIPH is proud to be involved with the following key business partners in our efforts to advance analytics and data science in the Philippines:
- Analytics Association of the Philippines
- APEC Project DARE (Data Analytics Raising Awareness)
- Cirrolytix Consulting Services
- Global Chamber Manila
- Sonic Analytics
Analytics Association of the Philippines (AAP.PH)
The Analytics Association of the Philippines was founded in December 2016.
Our mission is to serve as a forum for furthering the training, teaching and use of analytics across the Philippines. Our initial efforts are divided into three areas:
- A venue to drive education and adoption of analytics for local corps to gain competitive advantage – e.g. provide jobs, training, skills, on the supply-side, and also educate clients on the reason for hiring analysts and doing analytics – on the demand-side.
- A mechanism to retool and upgrade our BPOs to become analytics providers to their clients – this is a subset of #1 but potentially a near-term position we can take and can help drive urgency from IBPAP and related parties.
- An advocacy to drive positive social change for the country through data – e.g. education, improve transportation, improve health, etc. – this helps with press buzz and may even put us on the agenda with multi-lateral government bodies (DTI, DICT, DOST, etc.) and foreign agencies as well.
APEC Project DARE (Data Analytics Raising Awareness)
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation: Jobs requiring a familiarity with data analysis are forecasted to dramatically rise, resulting in a massive shortage of qualified employees. Some economies face a shortage of 1.5 million data analytics-enabled managers and analysts, costing billions of dollars in lost revenue annually (Source: McKinsey, 2016). Action must be taken urgently to avoid data-illiteracy becoming a significant constraint to economic growth.
This project will convene experts in 2017 to determine the data analytics competencies employers are demanding a “Data Analytics Competency Checklist” to enable APEC youth to secure the jobs of tomorrow and move with ease in tomorrow’s labor market. In addition, the project will seek to catalyze partnerships among employers, academic institutions and other interested stakeholders to implement the Checklist’s recommendations.
Cirrolytix – Human Centered Analytics
CirroLytix helps small and medium enterprises drive business outcomes from data. We cut through the hype surrounding analytics and our solutions and services enable companies make better decisions from their data without unnecessary complexity.
Global Chamber Manila
I am also proud to be part of the Global Chamber Manila, which helps members get business done across metro areas!
We are a thriving and collaborating community of CEO’s, executives, and professionals growing business across 500 metropolitan areas. We leverage technology and our collective networks around the world to help member companies grow, reduce risk, be more productive, and succeed faster.
Check out our website for more info. >>> http://manila.globalchamber.org/cpages/home
We are the only organization in the world with the mission to grow business from anywhere to anywhere while collaborating with every organization. We help companies, investors and business service providers around the world succeed.
I am honored to be serve on the Advisory Board for Global Chamber Manila. >>> http://manila.globalchamber.org/cpages/advisoryboard
The Official Marketing Partner of DMAIPH.