Every recruiting organization is looking for a way to better understand what’s working and what’s not working in their recruiting strategy. By using meaningful HR & Recruitment Analytics techniques, your talent management efforts can be greatly enhanced.
With real-time recruitment metrics & reporting, we can finally know what’s happening in our pipelines and what channels provide us with most qualified candidates. By collecting and analyzing HR Data we can keep the pulse of our people and even being to predict behavior. By tying recruitment to retention, we can also make sure we keep our top performers and find more like them.
New technologies like social networks, applicant tracking systems and business intelligence applications are fundamentally changing the entire talent management process from sourcing to placement to retirement.
The pressure to deliver results has never been greater. HR & Recruitment managers are now more than ever required to demonstrate the return on investment their efforts are contributing to the bottom line.
Building analytics centric teams and using techniques taught in this training session will empower more data-driven decision making. This will result in both process efficiency and better return in investment in the talent management process.
With that in mind, DMAIPH has created a learning session entitled: Building Meaningful HR & Recruitment Analytics: Techniques to Make Data-Driven HR Decisions
Learning Session Objectives:
- To learn analytics techniques that will allow quicker, deeper and more impactful analysis of HR & Recruitment Big Data.
- To be exposed to cutting edge technology being used in other companies to build HR & Recruitment business dashboards and design more powerful reports.
- To assess the current state of analytics in your HR & Recruitment process and build a strategy to empower the greater use of analytics in your organization.
- To use cutting edge analytics techniques like predictive analytics and data storytelling to ensure success.
In this session, your participants will be able to:
- Take part in hands on analytics exercises based on real business data to understand how to identify, inventory and integrate HR & Recruitment data into their recruitment processes.
- Build an HR & Recruitment focused business dashboard prototype.
- Develop a method to tell stories that predict the future using your business data.
- Asses the current state of your business and come up with appropriate solutions to solve complex data challenges.
Who Should Attend: This session is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR and/or Recruitment Professionals
- HR and/or Recruitment Managers
- HR and/or Recruitment Analysts
- Business Analysts working with HR and Recruitment teams
- Senior leaders who work closely with HR and Recruitment
Section One: Analytic Techniques for Finding the Right Data at the Right Time
- Describe what is HR & Recruitment Analytics
- Learn about the current trends in Analytics & Data Science
- Discuss the current state of analytics in the Asia
- Describe the Importance of Effectively Analyzing Big Data in Business Today
Section Two: Focusing on Key Recruitment Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics of the Past
- Recruitment Metrics of Tomorrow
- Defining Your Key KPIs
- What is Your Most Important Metric
- The Secrets of MoneyBall Recruiting
Section Three: Where is All the People Data In Your Business?
- Come up with a Data Map to Analyze the People Data in your business.
- Assess Your Current Analytics Culture
- Recognize and Apply Various People Data Collection Methods
- Establish Clear Objectives When Analyzing People Data
Section Four: A Multigenerational Workforce- What The Data Says
- Apply a Process to capture multigenerational workforce data
- Understand the unique characteristics of each generation
- Predict workforce trends using internal data blended with public data
- Use Findings from Big Data to Drive Decisions Within Your Organization
Section Five: Using Data to Market You Brand in a Buyer’s Market
- Enhance communications and data sharing with the marketing team
- Optimize the use of existing and past employee data
- Find synergies across company social media sites with built in analytics
- Break down the data silos within your business to maximize shared information
Section Six: Optimizing Your Existing Technology
- Optimizing Excel for use as a talent pipeline
- Invest wisely in an applicant tracking system that includes key metrics
- Master the three types of analytics; descriptive, predictive and prescriptive
- Discuss how to employ Predictive Analytics and predictive models in your business
Section Seven: Cutting Edge Business Intelligence, Data Visualization & Business Dashboard Technologies
- Discuss how to mix competitive intelligence and demographic data into your analysis
- Utilize BI Tools like Tableau Public
- Master the concept of Data Visualization
- Build a Business Dashboard Prototype
Section Eight: Winning HR & Recruitment Analytic Strategies with Big Data
- Be decisive in the use of your data to align with business strategy
- Learn to be enchanting with your reporting so maximize impact
- Become the data superhero of your organization
- Learn to use Data Storytelling to drive your talent management efforts
This two-day session will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes discussions, presentations, group exercises based on real life case studies and building a business dashboard prototype.
We will look at case studies from companies such as Best Buy, Xerox, Google and HP to pick up best practices of how tech savvy companies have mastered analytics for HR & Recruitment.
Analytics Training – DMAIPH offers a wide range of analytics centric training solutions for professionals and students via public, in-house, on-site, and academic settings. We tailor each training event to meet the unique needs of the audience. If you need empowerment and skills enhancement to optimize the use of analytics in your organization, we are here to help.
Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to set up a free consultation to learn which of our DMAIPH analytics training solutions is best for you.