Information is supposed to make decision-making faster and easier, but more often than not, it simply overwhelms our ability to accurately use the data we have in our business.
This program is for you if you feel like you’re drowning in data and unsure which data to use to drive your companies decision-making processes.
The truth is that the amount of data available to help run your business is greater than ever before.
To effectively use this information, executives, managers and leaders must consider the practical side of big data and how best to use it to make better decisions…because what matters to you is how do you grow and build a team to make smarter decisions.
Much of the information out there just discusses the promise of the data deluge. The challenge is not the volume of data but rather the judgment needed to use it.
This seminar is specifically designed for executives, managers and leaders to learn techniques that will ensure reliable business decisions can be made based on the massive amounts of data at your fingertips.
With that in mind, DMAIPH has created a learning session entitled: Data-Driven Decision-Making for Executives, Managers and Leaders: Proven Strategies of Data Mastery for the Data-Driven Leader
Learning Session Objectives:
- Develop an overarching analytics strategy for your organization using cutting edge analytics techniques and state of the art technology.
- Unlock the potential hidden in your big data by directing the use of analytics as a critical tool in your business process decision-making
- Apply Best Techniques and Cutting Edge Technologies to aide in the use of data and analysis in decision-making.
- Create a Process to quickly feed data and analysis to decision-makers
In this session, your organization will be able to use:
- Strategies to ensure the use of data in all key decision-making processes.
- Specific skills to effectively frame key business problems as well as uncover key opportunities and drive growth
- Approaches to simply and quickly amplify decision making being decisive with the use of business data
- A framework for asking the right questions, allowing the ability to link data and analytics to business strategy
In this session, your participants will be able to:
- Establish requirements to the identify, inventory and integrate data into their decision.
- Create a repeatable process for analyzing data for use consistently across the organization
- Discover patterns in data needed for decision-making that were not apparent at first glance
- Champion the use of good data analysis techniques to avoid “analysis paralysis”
- Know how to be present data and analysis for impactful reporting
Who Should Attend:
- Executives who want a more consistent and logic based approach to decision-making among their direct reports and organizational leaders.
- Managers of analysts or staff who spend a significant amount of their time collecting, analyzing and reporting data.
- Leaders within the organization who have influence over when, how and why data can be used to drive better decisions.
- Section One: Big Data—How to Optimize its use in your organization.
- Come up with a Data Map to Analyze the Big Data in your business.
- Establish Clear Objectives When Analyzing Big Data
- Talk about how to ensure the right data is being used at the right time.
- Discuss the difference between Analytics and Data Science
Section Two: Analytics Techniques—Making Use of Business Intelligence Tools
- Describe the Issues and Trends in Today’s Analytics Field
- Discuss the concept of Data Visualization
- Learn About Proven Analytics Techniques
- Utilize BI Tools like Tableau Public
- Build a Business Dashboard Prototype
Section Three: Integrating Analytics—Delivering Actionable Data and Analysis
- Assess Your Current Analytics Culture
- Articulate the Importance of Accurately Interpreting Data for Reporting
- Learn About Data Storytelling
- Understand when your team should employ Descriptive, Predictive or Prescriptive Analytics
- Gain a High Level Understanding of How to Build Data Models
Section Four: Empowering Decisions – A Top Down Approach to Data-Driven Cultures
- Use Findings from Big Data to Drive Decisions Within Your Organization
- Apply a Process to Present How Data Should Be Used To Drive Decision-Making
- Select the Appropriate Data Sharing, Analytics Collaboration and Intelligent Decision-Making Methods To Ensure Success
- Learn How To Influence Decision-Makers Through The Power of Enchantment
Too often key business decisions are made without the use of data and analytics. This session will embolden executives, managers and leaders within a business to build a culture built on the use of data to ensure more intelligent decision-making.
Analytics Training – DMAIPH offers a wide range of analytics centric training solutions for professionals and students via public, in-house, on-site, and academic settings. We tailor each training event to meet the unique needs of the audience. If you need empowerment and skills enhancement to optimize the use of analytics in your organization, we are here to help.
Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to set up a free consultation to learn which of our DMAIPH analytics training solutions is best for you.
There are also several other ways to request this training:
- with DMAIPH’s events management business partner @ http://www.ariva.com.ph
- with DMAIPH’s sister-company Sonic Analytics @ http://www.sonicanalytics.com
- and with DMAIPH’s data science business parter @ http://www.dataseer.com