This 1 day learning session provides a high level conversation of HR & Recruitment analytics, which is ideal for managers and decision-makers who just need an overview of how to use more analytics. The focus is on breaking down silos between parts of the organization to optimize the flow of data.
In 90% of companies across the Philippines, data used by HR & Recruitment teams is not blended with data from other parts of the organization.
To ensure success, you have to not just think outside the box, but Think Through the Box to bring together all the data you need to align your HR & Recruitment Analytics with the overall business strategy of your organization.
The incentive to align all the data in your business for use in recruitment is paramount to success. HR & Recruitment managers are now more than ever required to demonstrate the return on investment their efforts are contributing to the bottom line.
With that in mind, DMAIPH has created a learning session entitled: Thinking Through The Box: This one day learning session focused on Aligning Your HR & Recruitment Analytics Strategy and is geared towards teaching how Analytic Techniques can be used to optimize data from across the organization.
Our next HR & Recruitment Analytics event is March 28, 2017 in Ortigas. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or request more information.
Learning Session Objectives
- To learn analytics techniques like Predictive Analytics and Data Storytelling that will allow quicker, deeper and more impactful analysis of HR & Recruitment Big Data.
- To be exposed to cutting edge technology being used in other companies to build HR & Recruitment business dashboards and design more powerful reports.
- To assess the current state of analytics in your HR & Recruitment process and build a strategy to empower the greater use of analytics in your organization.
Every recruiting organization is looking for a way to better understand what’s working and what’s not working in their talent management strategy. I believe that greater success can be attained by ensuring your HR & Recruitment Analytics techniques are aligned with your overall business strategy.
With real-time recruitment metrics & reporting, we can finally know what’s happening in our pipelines and what channels provide us with most successful employees. New technologies like social networks, applicant tracking systems and business intelligence applications are fundamentally changing the entire people management process from recruitment to retirement.
In this session, your organization will be able to use:
- Develop analytic techniques that you can use to break down data silos, improve decision-making and ensure a better return on investment from recruitment.
- Explore analytics tools like business dashboards, data visualization and predictive analytics to improve reporting .
- Build a strategy to move your organization from current state to ideal state when it comes to the use of analytics.
In this session, your participants will be able to:
- Take part in hands on analytics exercises based on real business data to understand how to identify, inventory and integrate HR & Recruitment data into their recruitment processes.
- Design a strategy to identify, inventory and integrate data from across the business and align it with HR & Recruitment data.
- Build an HR & Recruitment focused business dashboard prototype.
- Use Data Storytelling to compel action based on analytics.
Who Should Attend
This session is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR and/or Recruitment Professionals
- HR and/or Recruitment Managers
- HR and/or Recruitment Analysts
- Business Analysts working with HR and Recruitment teams
- Senior leaders who work closely with HR and Recruitment
Learning Session Topic One: Analytic Techniques for Finding the Right Data at the Right Time
- Describe what is Recruitment Analytics
- Discuss the current state of analytics in the Philippines
- Describe the Importance of Effectively Analyzing Big Data in Business Today
- Enhance communications and data sharing with the marketing team
- Optimize the use of existing and past employee data Find synergies across company social media sites
Learning Session Topic Two: Key HR & Recruitment Metrics
- Learn to let go of Recruitment Metrics of the Past
- Start to use more Recruitment Metrics of Tomorrow
- Defining Your Key KPIs to maximize value of reporting
- Tying KPIs from across the business together
- Unlock he Secrets of MoneyBall Recruiting
Learning Session Topic Three: Cutting Edge Business Intelligence, Data Visualization & Business Dashboard Technologies
- Optimizing Excel for use as a talent pipeline
- Invest wisely in an applicant tracking system that includes key metrics
- Utilize BI Tools like Tableau Public
- Discuss the concept of Data Visualization
- Build a Business Dashboard Prototype for HR & Recruitment Analytics
Learning Session Topic Four: Winning HR Recruitment Analytic Strategies with Big Data
- Break down the data silos within your business to maximize shared information
- Be decisive in the use of your data to align with business strategy
- Learn to be enchanting with your reporting so maximize impact
- Employ Predictive Analytics to forecast outcomes based on data.
- Use the art of Data Storytelling to compel others to action.
Learning Session Process
This session will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes discussions, presentations, exercises and building a business dashboard prototype.
Analytics Training – DMAIPH offers a wide range of analytics centric training solutions for professionals and students via public, in-house, on-site, and academic settings. We tailor each training event to meet the unique needs of the audience. If you need empowerment and skills enhancement to optimize the use of analytics in your organization, we are here to help.
Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to set up a free consultation to learn which of our DMAIPH analytics training solutions is best for you.
There are also several other ways to request this training:
- with DMAIPH’s events management business partner @ http://www.ariva.com.ph
- with DMAIPH’s sister-company Sonic Analytics @ http://www.sonicanalytics.com
- and with DMAIPH’s data science business parter @ http://www.dataseer.com