Here is a Training Proposal I just submitted. I hope it gets approved as it will be a fun class to teach.
Title: Optimize Your Business and Competitive Intelligence With More Data-Driven Decision-Making
Length: 8 hours in a 1 day session
Facilitator: Daniel Meyer, President of DMAI and Inspire Analytics Expert with over 15 years of experience with Business and Competitive Intelligence experience. Served as top BI and CI Analyst for Remittances at Wells Fargo Bank for seven years.
Main Focus: Customized program on Business and Competitive Intelligence (i.e. identifying BD opportunities which includes effective market monitoring, and competitive analysis).
Through a variety of lecture, discussion and group exercise, participants will be empowered to maximize the data around them to deliver industry leading research and analysis.
Topic Areas Include:
• Overview of Business and Competitive Intelligence Concepts
• Brining More Analytics Into Your BI and CI Process
• Finding The Right Data At The Right Time
• Building and Understanding Your Competitor Landscape
• How To Conduct More Data-Driven Competitive Analysis
• Measure the Effectiveness of Your Market Monitoring
• Using Data-Visualization To Enhance Your Reporting
• Capitalizing On Business Development Opportunities
Participants: In-house Research team who are involved in the following services: Competitive Research Reports, Industry and Environment Scanning Reports, Market Research and Strategic Reports