Next week I will be conducting a training on data analytics.
Data analytics is generally considered to be the examining raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about that information. Data analytics is used in many industries to allow companies and organization to make better business decisions.
Topics covered in the training include:
- What is Data Analytics?
- The current state of Data Analytics in the Philippines
- Self-Assessment of our own Data Analytics
- Finding the Right Data at the Right Time
- Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Using Data Analytics to Drive Decisions
What’s extra cool about this training is that is already full. We are going to add a second batch in August.
The need for having good data analytics in a business continues to grow at a pace much faster than the supply of talent can keep up with.
Besides the topics above, participants will also learn:
- How to do public data mining
- How to provide data for business intelligence
- How to build better reports in Excel
- How to manage data in business dashboard
So if you are interested in getting a better handle on the data in your business and how to build a good data analytics solution, DMAI can help.