Every recruiting organization is looking for a way to better understand what’s working and what’s not working in their recruiting strategy. By using meaningful HR Recruitment Analytics techniques, your recruitment efforts can be greatly enhanced.
With real-time recruitment metrics & reporting, we can finally know what’s happening in our pipelines and what channels provide us with most qualified candidates.
New technologies like social networks, applicant tracking systems and business intelligence applications are fundamentally changing the entire recruitment process from sourcing to placement.
The pressure to deliver results has never been greater. HR and Recruitment managers are now more than ever required to demonstrate the return on investment their efforts are contributing to the bottom line.
Building analytics centric teams and using techniques taught in this training session will empower more data-driven decision making. This will result in both process efficiency and better return in investment in the recruitment process.
A few months ago, I facilitated a training class on HR Recruitment Analytic Techniques.
The Learning Session Objectives from the training were:
1. To learn analytics techniques that will allow quicker, deeper and more impactful analysis of HR Recruitment Big Data.
2. To be exposed to cutting edge technology being used in other companies to build HR Recruitment business dashboards and design more powerful reports.
3. To assess the current state of analytics in your HR Recruitment process and build a strategy to empower the greater use of analytics in your organization.
The Key Benefits from Attending this Learning Session were:
1.Develop analytic techniques that you can use to improve decision-making and improve the bottom line.
2. Explore analytics tools like business dashboards and data visualization to improve reporting.
3. Build a strategy to move your organization from current state to ideal state when it comes to the use of analytics.
Topics covered in the training included:
- What is Recruitment Analytics?
- Self-Assessment of your Recruitment Analytics
- Analytic Techniques for Finding the Right Data at the Right Time
- Applicant Tracking Systems & Social Media
- Big Data and Recruiting Analytic Strategies
- Business Intelligence, Data Visualization & Business Dashboards Technologies
- Building Meaningful HR Recruitment Techniques
Overall it was a great training class with lots of great discussion. Given that the recruitment and retention of top talent is the biggest challenge facing just about every organization. more conversations are needed.
DMAIPH is a leading expert in empowering HR & Recruitment teams with analytics techniques to optimize their talent acquisition and management processes. Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to learn how to get more analytics in your HR & Recruitment process so you can rise to the top in the ever quickening demand for top talent.