DMAIPH is looking for (3) Web Content Analysts/Jr. Graphic Designers. These hybrid positions are predominately home based, full-time positions. Ability to attend training, meetings and team activities in our office in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila is also required.
Set schedule with weekends off.
Probable shifts are 4pm-12:30am, 6pm-230am, 8pm-4:30a, Monday PM/Tuesday AM to Friday PM/Saturday AM.
Web Content Analysts will work for a U.S. Based client that has an e-commerce site dedicated to online sales of baby and infant related products including clothes, accessories and merchandise.
Ideal Hires Would Be
- People who know social media, having good typing with low error rate, basic excel skills, project management experience, decent English
- Possibly one will be a graphic designer as well to source, resize and clean up images so have complete and accurate product catalog.
This is a non-voice, back office role, but applicants with call center experience a plus.
- Data Validation using product web sites.
- Data Encoding into a master google document.
- Analysis of product web sites for additional items to be added.
- Validate historical data of products already listed on the web site and/or database.
- Web Content publishing using client publishing tool
- Basic graphic design experience with ability to crop pictures and adjust file size.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic who can follow directions, can complete their assigned shift on time every day and have good time management skills.
Work quality is the most important aspect of the job, so attention to detail and ability to accurate encode product data is a must.
- At least a basic comfort using Microsoft Excel/Google Docs for data encoding.
- Previous work experience in customer service, officer work of service crew preferred.
- An interest, if not experience in graphic design.
- Able to take directions in English.
- A pleasant attitude and professional appearance.
- A working computer/laptop that can access the internet consistently.
- Home Internet access
- Total monthly compensation around P20,000 for a predominately work from home position.
- Starting salary depends on experience, but the position base is P16,000 a month.
- After six-month probationary period, health benefits and paid leave will be made available.
- Additional performance based incentives can be achieved. Up to P3,000 a month.
- Up to P1,000 in tax-free internet.
- Possible 5-10% performance bonus upon normalization.
- Complete 40 hours of work. This is a full-time job commitment.
- Annual performance evaluation and compensation increases.
- Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage