DMAIPH is looking for a marketing analyst.
Primary responsibility is marketing public and in-house analytics workshops. Secondary responsibilities include promoting analytics publications, facilitating speaking engagements and managing online profiles for Daniel Meyer, our founder and one of the top analytics experts in the Philippines.
- Experience with Digital Marketing and Analytics required.
- Familiarity with running marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Comfort with using MS Excel for basic analysis and reporting.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Able to create, update and share marketing content including blog posts, email blitz mailings, power point presentations and speaker bios.
- Must be open to flexible hours and duties. This is not a typical office based, 40 hours a week, week days only position.
A certain % of the job can be done at home or office depends on the business needs, but the marketing analyst will need to meet in Ortigas with the senior leader a few times a month. Also must be able to help facilitate occasional speaking events. Flexibility is key.
This is a flexible, project position with salary and compensation package dependent on experience.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.