Analytics Apprenticeship Program Starts May 15, 2017
This is a 3-6 month, paid apprenticeship program that will provide in-depth and hands on training with a range of analytics skills needed across various industries today. At the end of the apprenticeship, you will a very strong change of staying with DMAIPH or being referred to one of our key business partners.
We are looking for 3-4 highly motivated, tech savvy, young professionals or fresh grads to join our program. Past apprentices have gone on to have successful analyst careers in a wide range of companies including HP, Emerson, Citibank, Wells Fargo and
Skills all analysts will learn
- How to apply the DMAI methodology of business analytics
- Advanced Excel Skills like Pivot Tables, Marcos, Formulas and Data Visualization
- Using Tableau for Business Dashboards
- Using SQL and R for Predictive Analytics
- The key aspects of Data Storytelling
In addition, each track will focus on specific skill sets including but not limited to:
- Business Analyst
- Analytics Assessment Facilitation
- Project Planning and Documentation
- Management Metrics Reporting
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Forecasts
- Budget Planning
- Expense Tracking & Reporting
- Events Management Analyst
- Competitor Intelligence
- Market Research
- Lead Generation, Tracking and Reporting
Compensation package is dependent on experience and skills, but in the range of P20,000 a month.
Interested applicants should send an updated resume to email@example.com as well as plan on attending a group interview exercise on April 29 in Ortigas. Group interviews will be held from 10am-12noon and from 5pm-7pm at Unit 1704 Prestige Tower on Emerald Ave (F. Ortigas Jr. Rd) at the office of IBA.
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines. Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.