Going to be training tomorrow on Recruitment Analytics with over 30 participants.
Topics covered in the training include:
- What is Recruitment Analytics?
- Recruitment Analytics in the Philippines
- Self-Assessment of your Recruitment Analytics
- Finding the Right Data at the Right Time
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Big Data and Recruiting
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Making Data-Driven Decisions
A definition of recruitment analytics is simply the metrics and analysis that relates to recruiting.
However, we all know its actually a lot more challenging in practice.
New technologies like social networks, applicant tracking systems and business intelligence applications are fundamentally changing the entire recruitment process from sourcing to placement.
The pressure to deliver results has never been greater.
HR and Recruitment managers are now more then ever required to demonstrate the return on investment their efforts are contributing to the bottom line.
The class size is maxed out, but I will be doing another session on September 1, 2015.