Sonic Analytics is an analytics-centric consulting, outsourcing and training company with teams in the United States and the Philippines. We specialize in corporate analytics consulting, public analytics training and small and medium business analytics outsourcing. We maintain an office in Ortigas, Pasig City.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant, which is a full-time entry-level business operations position. The position is predominately office based, working out of our Oritgas location. We are looking for a flexible, hard-working and analytics minded individual to take on the following tasks:
- Prepare Monthly Ledger
- Meet with book keeper for tax reporting once a month
- Safe keep Permits, Government Certificates, Receipts and other business documents if needed
- Update expense and income trackers
- Act as a POC for any analytics seminar/service related inquiries
- Provide guidance to interns/OJT
- Help develop an effective marketing campaign
- Attend events on behalf of Sonic Analytics
- Assist with setting-up public and in-house seminars
- Assist with Payroll
Successful candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Previous work experience working in an office environment and/or customer service.
- Familiar with MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of business analytics and using data to solve problems.
- Strong internet research skills and knowledge of social media.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Above average written and conversational English.
- A bank account with BPI or the ability to open a bank account
Basic compensation: Base monthly salary is P12,000.
- – Up to P2,500 in tax-free allowances.
- – 5-10% performance bonus upon normalization.
- – Complete 40 hours of work. This is a full-time job commitment.
- – Regular Hours are 9:30am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
- – Annual performance evaluation and compensation increases.
- – Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
Interested candidates should send their most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Analytics Jobs – Sonic Analytics in partnership with DMAIPH; hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.
Our team has a proven track record in meeting the outsourcing objectives of the small and medium sized businesses. We offer a full suite of enterprise solutions, industry leading technology, and talented team of managers and support staff to ensure our clients a smooth, secure and dependable outsourcing experience.
Whether your outsourcing goal is to retain customers, increase revenue, reduce service costs, or break into new markets, we have a solution suitable for your business. We have the capabilities to take on a wide range of outsourcing services, but specialize in the following:
- Data Entry – Encoding large volumes both hard copy and electronic data sources
- Competitor Intelligence – Market Research including pricing and competitive date
- Customer Insights – Using surveys via email, online survey tool or Facebook
- Demographic and Sales Data – Public Data Mining of government and public record web sites
- Building Reports and Dashboards using Tableau Public
DMAIPH employs both virtual and office based staff, all of which have call center or BPO experience and are well educated professionals. We offer flexible pricing and competitive rates that no matter who we slice it, will save your business money and give you more bang for your buck.
Analytics Outsourcing – DMAIPH has successful set up Filipino analytics teams for over a dozen U.S. based businesses. Offering both virtual and office based teams that specialize in problem solving using data, new technology and analytics techniques is our strength. Finding and empowering analytics talent is increasingly challenging, but we have it down to a science. Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to learn more about how to set up an analytics-centric team in the Philippines.
I’m borrowing this idea from an article called “Going Virtual: Hiring the Right Team for Remote Work”
Going Virtual: Hiring the Right Team for Remote Work
Among other things DMAIPH has a side business focusing solely on building and managing virtual analytics teams, based in the Philippines, for small and medium US based companies. In the past year we have set up three teams and the lessons we have learned about how to be successful validate the three points in the above article.
Key #1: Hire only people with significant work experience. I love working with fresh grads as they are mostly blank slates who you can empower and educate to fit your own vision. However, our experience here is that the best virtual employees are ones with significant office based experience.
One of the great benefits to setting up a virtual team in the Philippines is the large pool of former call center agents who have significant industry experience but have left due to family commitments. Tapping into that talent pool has been a huge boon for DMAI.
Key #2: Make every hire a trial hire until you determine fit. Attrition with virtual teams is by default pretty high as employees can have a lot less loyalty to a person they never meet. In addition, coaching and mentoring are challenging to do effectively online so its really important to find the right fit before entering into a long term partnership.
Another plus of doing business in the Philippines is that its standard to bring staff in on a six month temporary contract. After the six months they are evaluated and either released or picked up. We offer a standard pay increase at six months when a contract employee is normalized. Its really helped us build a core team of people who will be with us a long time while at the same time not forcing us to keep people around who really don’t want to be here.
Key #3: Put barriers in the process of hiring new people. As we have evolved the virtual business we have become better and better about building screens that really do optimize the talent pipeline process. Like most companies we have a number of minimum requirements that help target the right applicants and we also mix in assessments that require the applicant to show some of the analytics skills we need.
The combination of experience, having them walk a mile in our shoes and making it kinda hard to get hired has really lead us to providing top end talent for a reasonable price.
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.