I recently gave a talk about Aligning Strategic Business Insights Through HR Analytics to a group of HR and Recruitment Managers and Senior Professionals.
Learning Session Description
From sourcing, through hiring, beyond training and towards retention, the best HR teams know their data and use it to stay focused on the overall strategy of the organization. This learning session is designed for HR and Recruitment professionals to identify key data points and be exposed to analytic techniques that are paramount to successfully aligning HR to a strategic business plan.
Learning Session Objectives
The specific objectives of this unique fun-filled learning experience were;
- Be exposed to cutting edge analytic techniques being used by successful HR and Recruitment Team in the Philippines and abroad.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what key metrics and data points add value to HR teams as they use data to align business strategy.
- Be empowered to produce actionable reports that give decision-makers the right data at the right time to ensure a more solid business strategy.
Key Benefits from Attending this Learning Session
In this session, your organization was able to:
- Define the most important data points to the organization’s strategic plan.
- Develop an analytics strategy around how to better use data in decision-makin
- Deliver new analytics techniques to the rest of their team to better align HR and Recruitment with the core business strategy.
In this session, your participants were able to:
- Identify key data points within their HR and Recruitment business data.
- Learn how to bring these data points into an inventory that allows quicker and more powerful analysis.
- Integrate these data points and analysis into management reports full of actionable insights.
Who Should Attend
This session is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Executives, Managers and Business Leaders who are looking to empower their HR and Recruitment teams to use more data analysis in their strategic planning.
- HR and Recruitment Managers who use data and analytics as well as employee analysts to help in strategic planning and business optimization.
- HR and Recruitment Supervisors and Team Leaders who use data and analysis to manage their teams and implement strategy.
- Analysts working with HR and recruitment data who add value to the overall HR strategy though their reporting and analysis.
Learning Session Outline
This session was broken into 4 key areas:
- Cutting Edge HR Analytics
- Finding the Right Data
- Key Analytic Techniques
- Actionable Reporting
Teams that are successful in each of these 4 areas, will be ahead of the game when it comes to keeping HR at the forefront of defining, aligning and implementing business strategy.
Learning Session Process
This session utilized a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes thought provoking discussions and analytics solutions presentations.
I can do the same thing for an in-house training for your business. You can either connect with me directly or get in touch with Ariva Events Management for a free consultation on how to get started.
HR & Recruitment Analytics – The recruitment and retention of top talent is the biggest challenge facing just about every organization. DMAIPH is a leading expert in empowering HR & Recruitment teams with analytics techniques to optimize their talent acquisition and management processes. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to learn how to get more analytics in your HR & Recruitment process so you can rise to the top in the ever quickening demand for top talent.