DMAIPH is looking for office staff/OJT for our Ortigas office.
We are looking for candidates who are able to handle a variety of office roles, provide marketing and training support, assist with HR and Operations functions and/or asset with Finance and Accounting functions.
Preferably currently enrolled in or graduates of Business Management, Business Administration, Accountancy, Business Economics, Management Engineering, Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management, Mathematics, and Management Information Systems are likely candidates.
- Analytical mind, problem solving, well organized and can be trusted to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Conversational English spoken and written.
- At least beginning skill level with MS Excel.
DMAIPH is the leading analytics training and consulting company in the Philippines.
Duties May Include:
- Assisting with Payroll and making Payments
- Delivering documents to government entities and notary/legal offices
- Assisting with processing and filing HR paperwork
- Attend job fairs. conferences and special events to represent DMAIPH
- Assisting with office operations including coordinating with building management
- Conduct social media marketing campaigns as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Assisting with finance and accounting functions as needed by Finance Manager
- Provide basic reporting using MS Excel
To find out more about this paid internship and training program, please checkout our blog http://www.dmaiph.com or our training partner page http://www.sonicanalytics.com
Include your resume and put DMAIPH Intern/Trainee in the subject line.
Job Types: Internship, New-Grad
Job Type: Full-time
Apply via indeed.com
Or please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
You are requested to answer the following questions in your submission:
- How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Pasig?
- Do you speak English?
DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics.
Working with DMAIPH will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines.
This is far more then just a simple office job and much more rewarding then your typical customer service or call center job.
Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Office Based (in Ortigas)
- 1 Senior Marketing Analyst1 to oversee company branding, training materials, and social media content publications. Potential opportunity to work partly from home. (Pay range is 25-30K depending on experience)
- 1 Junior Marketing Analysts/Admin Assistants to assist with trainings, social media marketing and administrative office duties. (Pay range is 10-23K depending on experience)
- 1 Hybrid Marketing/Recruitment Analyst to assist with recruitment when we have openings and to spend the rest of time on internet research, social media marketing and assisting with training. (Pay range is 18-25K depending on experience)
All positions come with government mandated benefits, a competitive salary based on experience and with a large degree of job flexibility.
However, fresh grads, undergrads and even high school grads are encouraged to apply. DMAIPH does not discriminate based on age, appearance or social status.
To join the DMAIPH team, send a resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a curious person by nature, we want you!
Analytics is the application of using data and analysis to discover patterns in data. DMAIPH specializes in empowering and enabling leaders, managers, professionals and students with a mastery of analytics fundamentals. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out what we can do to help you acquire the analytics mastery you and your organization need to be successful in today’s data-driven global marketplace.