DMAIPH is looking for two Junior Marketing Analysts/Administrative Assistants. These hybrid positions are office based, full-time positions working out of our office in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila.
Set schedule with weekends off. One position works from 6am to 3pm and the other is 12pm to 9pm.
Marketing duties may include:
- Social Media Posting
- E-mail Campaign Blitzes
- Internet Research
- Data Entry/Encoding
Administrative duties may include:
- Assisting with Payroll
- Assisting with Time Keeping
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Buying/Picking Up Office Supplies
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic who is able to follow directions, can be at work on time every day and have good time management skills.
- At least a basic comfort using Microsoft Excel for data encoding.
- Previous work experience in sales, customer service, office work of service crew preferred.
- An interest in graphic design to make simple online marketing materials.
- Able to take directions in English.
- A pleasant attitude and professional appearance.
- Starting salary depends on experience, but the position base starts at 12,500 PHP a month.
- After six-month probationary period, health benefits and paid leave will be made available.
- Additional performance based incentives can be achieved.
- Up to P2,500 in tax-free allowances.
- Possible 5-10% performance bonus upon normalization.
- Complete 40 hours of work. This is a full-time job commitment.
- Annual performance evaluation and compensation increases.
- Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
This is not a sales or customer service call center job.
Perks include going to job fairs, industry conferences, public trainings and in-house corporate trainings. This is not a typical desk job.
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines.
Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.