Blogging has been around for quite some time now, but many who venture into blogging do not realize who is reading their blogs, what are they reading, why are they visiting and reading their blogs, and so on.
So, today I have the honor of being a special guest on DWDD to help listeners go through the realms of the analytics of blogging.
The topics I plan on covering include:
– What is analytics?
– What title/position/employee is involved in anlytics?
– What university/college course do you take to learn analytics?
– What kind of companies uses analytics?
And Blogger-specific topics will include:
– Should bloggers learn to use analytics?
– Why use analytics in blogging?
– How does a blogger begin to use analytics?
– Can analytics make the blogger earn money?
Come join me and my good friends Raffy, Ron and Ian to discuss how to get more data into your blogging efforts. Its easy and for the most part its free.
#TODAY 20th March at 11:00AM, the BLOGGERS’ HOUR talks about Blogging and Analytics, and why bloggers need to start measuring their blogs beyond just views and hits. To help us understand how to do this is Analytics Expert Dan Meyer from San Francisco who has set up shop in the Philippines with his advocacy of teaching Filipinos the art of analytics.
Tweet or post your questions in advance using the Hashtag #BLOGGERSHOUR.
LIKE http://www.facebook.com/bloggershour to be notified when the Facebook LIVE stream begins.
Tune in to DWDD 1134 kHz AM or live streaming via http://www.dwdd.com.ph or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dwdd-katropa-live.
Listen to the #BLOGGERSHOUR talk radio show, Monday 20th March 11:00AM as we talk about blogging & analytics with Dan Meyer @BPOElite1
DMAIPH is looking for a Junior Marketing Analyst/Administrative Assistant. This hybrid position is office based, full-time positions working out of our office in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila.
Set schedule with weekends off.
Marketing duties may include:
- Social Media Posting
- E-mail Campaign Blitzes
- Internet Research
- Data Entry/Encoding
Administrative duties may include:
- Assisting with Payroll
- Assisting with Time Keeping
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Buying/Picking Up Office Supplies
Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic who is able to follow directions, can be at work on time every day and have good time management skills.
- At least a basic comfort using Microsoft Excel for data encoding.
- Previous work experience in sales, customer service, office work of service crew preferred.
- An interest in graphic design to make simple online marketing materials.
- Able to take directions in English.
- A pleasant attitude and professional appearance.
- Starting salary depends on experience, but the position base starts at 15,000 PHP a month.
- After six-month probationary period, health benefits and paid leave will be made available.
- Additional performance based incentives can be achieved.
- Up to P2,500 in tax-free allowances.
- Possible 5-10% performance bonus upon normalization.
- Complete 40 hours of work. This is a full-time job commitment.
- Annual performance evaluation and compensation increases.
- Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
This is not a sales or customer service call center job.
Perks include going to job fairs, industry conferences, public trainings and in-house corporate trainings. This is not a typical desk job.
Analytics Jobs – DMAIPH hires, refers and connects Filipino analytics talent. The Philippines is at the center of the action when it comes to solutions to the global need for analytics. Working with DMAIPH to find work, hire analytics talent or set up analytics teams will ensure you are tapped into the best of the best when it comes to analytics in the Philippines.
Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to find out how to take advantage of this booming opportunity.