It’s not a coincidence that the Analytics Association of the Philippines has such a strong focus on skills building and talent development.
In fact the majority of our founding board members either are currently or have in the past taught in higher education.
The reality of the current analytics landscape in the Philippines is that we need large scale initiatives to both upskill the existing workforce as well engage with the government and with academe to ensure a steady stream of analytics savvy graduates.
Some of the initiatives we have in the works include:
- Upskilling training as many as 500,000 Filipinos currently working in the IT-BPO sector whose jobs are at risk do to AI
- Facilitating a series of academic conferences to empower analytics educators with more tools and resources
- Conducting train the trainer classes to build up the necessary number of analytics experts who can assist in both the massive upskilling and the teacher conferences
- Working with a wide range of associations and organizations to offer targeted analytics training for their members
- Bringing together analytics training providers, academic programs, industry leaders and government officials to unify the analytics ecosystem.
To meet the founding board members of the AAP, interact with many of the 30+ companies already working with the AAP, and to learn more about Big Data Analytics here in the Philippines, check out the following event:
It’s a holiday for many of us, but learning about analytics never stops.
See you there!
Analytics Leadership – DMAIPH is a founding member of the Analytics Association of the Philippines (AAP.PH) and specializes in arming the Data-Driven Leader with the tools and techniques they need to build and empower an analytics centric organization. Analytics leadership requires a mastery of not just analytics skill, but also of nurturing an analytics culture. We have guided thousands of Filipino professionals to become better analytics leaders. Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to discuss a uniquely tailored strategy to ensure you are the top of your game when it comes to Analytics Leadership.