A Business Question is any type of question that is asked to help understand the business better.
Business Questions are generally asked by executives and senior leaders to help them make more educated decisions.
Often middle management and professional staff are required to provide the answer to the question.
There is no bad question.
However, there are many bad ways to try to answer the question.
Good analysts are able to take the question and find data to answer the question, analyze the results and report their findings.
This is true with just about any kind of analysis work.
Learning how to best tackle business questions is what DMAI specializes in.
We have several upcoming events where I will be showing people how to answer business questions using the data they have in and around there business.
- August 4 – Recruitment Analytics @ the DMAI office in Ortigas
- August 6 – Fundamentals of Business Analytics with Inspire @ the Richmond Hotel in Ortigas
- August 11 – Data Analytics @ the DMAI office in Ortigas
- August 13 – Big Data and Social Media Analytics @ PNP Headquarters in QC
- August 27 – Big Data and HR Analytics @ SMX with Ariva
- September 1 – Recruitment Analytics @ the DMAI office in Ortigas
- September 15 – Data Analytics @ the DMAI office in Ortigas
Lots of opportunities to hear more about analytics in the coming weeks!