DMAIPH is looking for office staff/OJT for our Ortigas office.
We are looking for candidates who are able to handle a variety of office roles, provide marketing and training support, assist with HR and Operations functions and/or asset with Finance and Accounting functions.
Preferably currently enrolled in or graduates of Business Management, Business Administration, Accountancy, Business Economics, Management Engineering, Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management, Mathematics, and Management Information Systems are likely candidates.
- Analytical mind, problem solving, well organized and can be trusted to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Conversational English spoken and written.
- At least beginning skill level with MS Excel.
DMAIPH is the leading analytics training and consulting company in the Philippines.
Duties May Include:
- Assisting with Payroll and making Payments
- Delivering documents to government entities and notary/legal offices
- Assisting with processing and filing HR paperwork
- Attend job fairs. conferences and special events to represent DMAIPH
- Assisting with office operations including coordinating with building management
- Conduct social media marketing campaigns as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Assisting with finance and accounting functions as needed by Finance Manager
- Provide basic reporting using MS Excel
Include your resume and put DMAIPH Intern/Trainee in the subject line.
Job Types: Internship, New-Grad
Job Type: Full-time
Apply via indeed.com
Or please send your updated resume to email@example.com for consideration.
You are requested to answer the following questions in your submission:
- How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Pasig?
- Do you speak English?