It has been my experience that presenting Big Data requires quite a bit of artistic ability.
I will be talk about the Art of Presenting Big Data among other topics at an event this coming February 21 in Ortigas.
For me there is a clear need to Apply a Process to Present Big Data Clearly . This process has 3 parts.
- Selecting the Appropriate Presentation Format to Communicate Your Findings Effectively to Your Audience
- Mastering the Power of Enchantment
- Sharing Findings from Big Data to Drive Decisions Within Your Organization
Knowing How to Select the Appropriate Presentation Format to Communicate Your Findings Effectively to Your Audience is where we will stat.
To that end I have a checklist I use before every presentation I share involving Big Data:
- Know Your Audience
- Consider Time Constraints
- How Will The Data Be Consumed?
- Can The Data and Analysis Be Accessed?
- Make it Interactive
DMAIPH offers a wide range of analytics centric training solutions for professionals and students via public, in-house, on-site, and academic settings. We tailor each training event to meet the unique needs of the audience. If you need empowerment and skills enhancement to optimize the use of analytics in your organization, we are here to help. Contact DMAIPH now at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me directly to set up a free consultation on which of our DMAIPH analytics training solutions is best for you.