Updated on 10/31/16
Our top focus is keeping your customers happy! If an outsourcing company like DMAIPH is doing things right, its seamless. Your customers will get the exact same level of service if they talk to someone in your corporate office as they would if they talk with our team in the Philippines.
We are not just some vendor providing service… WE ARE YOUR COMPANY.
We have already proven this with an online auction site based in Boston, a pharmaceutical sales consulting business in Houston and a social media networking service from New Jersey among a half dozen others.
Here are some reasons to adopt an outsourcing partnership with DMAIPH:
- Lower costs: With no overhead, our partners save as much as 50% by outsourcing!
- Time savings in hiring and training staff: Hiring the wrong person can and will cost your company money in the long run. Let us take that risk away from you.
- Well trained workforce to handle customer needs and concerns. We train based on your requirements.
- No need to invest in and maintain high end infrastructure and technology. We got that covered.
- Feedback: You will get information from your outsourced contact center about where your programs have troubles. What’s working, what’s not? By being 6,000 miles away we have a different perspective then those in your own office.
Contact us today for a free consultation. DMAIPH has been providing outsourcing solutions to U.S. based small and medium sized business for over 3 years. Our offices in the Philippines are set up with state of the art technology and staffed with top local talent.
Analytics Outsourcing – DMAIPH has successful set up Filipino analytics teams for over a dozen U.S. based businesses. Offering both virtual and office based teams that specialize in problem solving using data, new technology and analytics techniques is our strength. Finding and empowering analytics talent is increasingly challenging, but we have it down to a science. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to learn more about how to set up an analytics-centric team in the Philippines.