Data Analytics Seminar
Discovery Suites, ADB Drive, Ortigas Center
- We will start with a basic overview of analytics, current trends in the field and how analytics is being used here in the Philippines.
- Through a couple of hands on exercises, we will practice finding data, analyzing it and reporting our findings.
- We will go in depth understand several key components of analytics including business intelligence, competitive landscaping, data visualization and business dashboards.
- We conclude the day by taking an assessment of each of our own business and starting to develop strategies to enhance the analytics culture in our business.
- Learn more about Big Data and Data Warehousing
- What is Data Analytics?
- Overview of Data Analytics in the Philippines
- Self- assessment of your own Analytics
- Finding Data, Mining and Presenting Data
- Internet Research Tips
- Management Reporting
- Reporting Using Excel
- Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Discussion about Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Business Dashboards
- Using Data Analytics to Drive Decisions
At the end of this course you will learn:
- How to do public data mining
- How to provide data for Business Intelligence
- How to build better reports in Excel
- How to manage data for a business dashboard
Requirements: At least basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Who should attend?
People who make countless decisions every day!
• Business Owners / Leaders
- Team Leads
• Students Enrolled In Related Courses of Study
- Human Resources and Recruiting
This innovative and one of a kind workshop will provide you with easy to implement strategies to increase your effectiveness in decision- making.
While most people have an idea of what analytics is: data, analysis, metrics, and business intelligence are just the start… it is an abstract concept that is difficult to summarize in a sentence or two. Most business leaders know that they need more analytics based decision making in their operations, however few have figured out how to obtain it as analytics software or engaging high priced consultants doesn’t suffice.
This is where we come in. Daniel Meyer spent 15 years as an analyst with Wells Fargo Bank in the US, has combined that practical experience with his educational background; has a master’s degree in education, and developed an innovative training approach to analytics. DMAIPH specializes in a variety of analytics training solutions including ones designed for call center managers, recruiters, HR professionals, fresh grads, and analysts.
P 5,800.00 + VAT
This offer includes:
An Analytics Book especially designed for Filipino Professional
(Pay the full amount on or before January 20, 2017)
Group Rate (Minimum of 5)
P 6,600.00 + Vat
(starting January 21, 2017)
All rates includes: Training Modules, AM/PM Snacks, Lunch and Certificate of Completion.
Kindly email us your Name, Company, Job Title and Phone Number. With the Subject: Data Analytics Seminar
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us at (0917)799-2827 | (02) 959-8017
Terms and Conditions
- Seminar Registration shall be carried out via Sonic Analytics’ Website or the link provided by Sonic Analytics or DMAIPH, by entering the necessary information into the relevant online application form.
- After registration, the following will be e-mailed to the registrants: A) Confirmation email; and B) the Invoice
- Contract for the seminar shall be deemed to be completed upon the receipt of the confirmation email. If a registrant’s application cannot be accepted due to lack of vacancies or for any other reasons, he/she will be informed immediately
- Cancellation by the delegate will be subject to cancellation charges as follows: More than 15 days prior to commencement of the course: No penalty.6 to 14 days prior to commencement of the course: 25% of course fee.5 days prior to commencement of the course: 100% of course fee.Failure to attend course without prior notice being given: 100% of course fee.
Sonic Analytics and DMAIPH reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a Public Course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
- Payment of the full course fee is required within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Failed to do so, the reservation shall be forfeited
- The course fee covers training, venue, training materials, am/pm snacks, lunch and certificate of completion.
- All stated fees are exclusive of VAT
Mode of Payment
- DMAI accepts Cash and Cheque only
- You may deposit the amount on our BPI Account:
- Account Name: DMAIPH DATA ANALYTICS
- Account Number: 3553-3662-74
About the Speaker
Analytics Expert and Author
-President and Founder of DMAIPH and Sonic Analytics
-15 years of experience in the banking industry.
-Masters’ in Education
-5 years college teaching experience
-Published an Analytics Book titled “Putting Your Data to Work”
Having spent 15 years as an analyst in Wells Fargo Bank, Mr. Meyer gets analytics. With the combination of his practical experience and his educational background; Mr. Meyer has developed a unique and innovative training approach to analytics.
P600.00+ Shipping Fee
Putting Your Data to Work by Mr. Daniel Meyer is designed to be an analytics guidebook for the Filipino Professional. The primary aim of the book is to acquaint everyday professionals with a working knowledge of the key concepts of analytics. Whether you are an analyst, do analysis in your job or manage someone who does analysis, this book will help you get started with using more data in your decision-making.
To avail the book or get a free short version of the book, kindly email us your details:
Name, Company, Job Title, Full Address (for shipping) and Phone Number
For inquiries please call us at (02) 959-8017 and (0917) 799-2827
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
“I really learned a lot especially in terms of how to maximize the wealth of talent-related information that we have in PMFTC. I am pleased to inform you that I am downloading tableau as i type this message. I am also currently outlining a report that i want to present to my boss by Monday. I am also thinking about ways to improve our team’s regular reporting to HR Managers, being that none of the HR Business Partners seems to read the weekly report that we publish. I am looking at making it more like an infographic rather than just a collection of pivot tables that it is today. I can go on and on about the things that i want do to with everything I learned today. Thanks again for today’s learning-filled session.”
“The training was informative. Learning the fundamentals of recruitment analytics will really help me in providing quality work to the team”
“Dan’s pretty good. Can’t wait to do something more practical in forms of the application of training lessons.”
Analytics Training – DMAIPH offers a wide range of analytics centric training solutions for professionals and students via public, in-house, on-site, and academic settings. We tailor each training event to meet the unique needs of the audience. If you need empowerment and skills enhancement to optimize the use of analytics in your organization, we are here to help. Contact DMAIPH now at email@example.com or connect with me directly to set up a free consultation on which of our DMAIPH analytics training solutions is best for you.