HR Analytics Strategy Lead
DMAIPH is an international analytics firm with offices in both the U.S. and the Philippines that specializes in providing analytics themed training, consulting and outsourcing to its clients.
DMAIPH also conducts analytics training classes facilitated by our President & Founder, Daniel Meyer. Mr. Meyer is an author, public speaker and one of the most sought after analytics experts in the Philippines. Over the past 5 years, Mr. Meyer has trained 1,000s of Filipinos on a variety of analytics topics. We are currently building out a marketing and analytics team to grow the training business line.
We currently employee over 60 employees here in the Philippines who are assigned to providing customer service, email support and graphic design work for a U.S. based client. This account is a mature account, having been established in 2013. This specific role will work directly with the marketing and analytics teams of DMAIPH and support the broader HR efforts for the other DMAIPH lines of business.
The role of the HR Analytics Strategy Lead has four primary functions;
- 25% HR Generalist (Comp/Ben, Contracts, Recruitment, etc)
- 25% HR Analytics Technical Trainer
- 25% HR Analytics Projects
- 25% HR Analytics Resource Speaker
- At least 3 years of of HR work experience.
- Experience in the BPO industry is a plus.
- Four-year degree holder in an HR, related course preferred, but any undergraduate experience is acceptable.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills.
- A strong interest in analytics; using data to driven decision-making.
- Experience with corporate training, public speaking and/or classroom teaching strongly preferred.
- An Above average level of English proficiency.
- A pleasant attitude and professional appearance.
- A curious mind. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they enjoy solving problems and looking for innovative solutions.
HR Generalist (25%) – serving as an HR Generalist (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and Employee Engagement) for a team of 10-15 marketing and analytics employees. Will also work with HR staff from DMAIPH business partners responsible for other DMAIPH teams.
HR Analytics Technical Trainer (25%) – will work alongside other DMAIPH trainers to deliver content specifically designed for HR Analytics training activities. Initially working with content already developed, over time the lead may develop their own content under the guidance of senior DMAIPH staff.
HR Analytics Projects (25%) – will work on ad hoc and ongoing analytics projects aligned with industry and academic needs to massively upskill HR staff. Will conduct research, prepare reports and deliver findings to DMAIPH management and key business partners.
HR Analytics Resource Speaker (25%) – will be assigned speaking roles at various academic and industry events where as needed. Content will be provided. Over time will become a spokesperson and champion for furthering the use of HR analytics in the Philippines.
Please note that we are not expecting successful candidates to already have work experience in all of these areas. There will be a large amount of training, coaching and mentoring to get the Talent Management Analyst up to speed. Above all else we are looking for someone who is curious, who is flexible and who can take initiative.
- Starting salary depends on experience, but the position base is targeted at 30,000 PHP a month.
- After probationary period, health benefits and paid leave will be made available (probation can last between 1 to 6 months).
- Additional performance based incentives can be achieved for filling training classes and meeting HR metrics goals.
- Up to P2,500 in tax-free allowances.
- Possible 5-10% performance bonus upon normalization.
- Complete 40 hours of work. This is a full-time job commitment.
- Annual performance evaluation and compensation increases.
- Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
- Company lap top and mobile phone may also be provided.
This position is primary office based, but will be able to work remotely a significant % of the time once past probationary status. There will be a need to go into the field to attend job fairs, DMAIPH training events and occasional conference and workshops. There may also be a need to report to our Ortigas office for meetings and trainings. During the onboarding and probationary period, the HR Analytics Strategy Lead may be required to come into the office regularly until they are fully up to speed.
Interested applicants please send your resume and contact details directly to me at email@example.com